~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacked By Member of Own Wing

Go down 
+3
seela85
slash69
bobafett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobafett

bobafett

Attacked By Member of Own Wing Empty
PostSubject: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 10:49 am

Help I'm being attacked by Dread Knight of our ~a.f.s~. Shocked
It seems he's pissed off at me for opening my 2nd village besides him. Sad
The spot is 15 cropper and thats the last spot left within my 21 X 21 radius so once my settlers were ready I sent them there. Once opened I checked around at my neighbours and found out tht he wanted tht spot for himself. Shocked
I wrote to him immediattly after tht to explain the situation but he just attacked me with any warning or answer, took out my whole army and all res. affraid Mad confused

As a member of our team I request someone pls make him stop further acts of aggresions, I suppose he broke a cardinal rule of being a team member. bounce
Pls help!!!!
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:44 am

aaah!!! ill tell rotor about it. actually afs members have been attacking each other because of the confusion of the new wings. anyway ill tell rotor and we'll try to resolve the problem.
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:22 pm

Just great, the village's destroyed now. all ths coz the jerk sayz as rotor had put it to me, 'he is doing it for his honour' mambo jambo crap...
Now I wanna see what does ths alliance does to resolve this matter..

I wouldn't hv mind tht much if it was destroyed by someone from another group/alliance, but one of our own doing it? I hope ths bullying by the stronger against weaker members doesn't becomes a pattern.

(incase anyone's wondering I feeling bloody pissed off n frustrated tht with this whole situation, )
Back to top Go down
seela85

seela85

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 5:10 pm

what happening here..?? it doesn't make sence....Shocked own member attack another member..??Shocked Shocked what the hell is this..??confused its not fair...!! pls.. somebody settle this problem fast... before get miss understanding... Mad
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 8:29 pm

there's a reason why he placed a village next to the 15 cropper, it's to support it properly since it's hard to upgrade without proper support. next time wen there's a village next to a 15 or even 9 cropper, that means they hav an intention to take it. plus at the moment there are almost no 15 or 9 croppers left, u will hav to fight for them by means of catapaults or senators, chieftain, or chiefs. Also i'm sorry for u bobbafett but wen setting a new village, look for strong players near it that might hav an intention to get it. wen i was about to set up my 15 cropper, it seems that there was a really strong guy near it so i passed the opportunity. as for dread knight attacking you, the higher ups will talk to him an we'll try to do something about it
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:20 pm

I imagine it would be a matter of etiquette to put a new village within the 7x7 area of an ally. I'm curious as to what the standard actually is. The same with having villages near an oasis, or farming the same villages. Communication is an alliance's strongest tool, and we should probably send a note to each other before we infringe on their game. (not that it makes your situation any less sucky bobafett, or the action against your village justified)
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 9:13 am

yes, were currently investigating the matter. ill tell you what happened when weve decided on what to do.
Back to top Go down
crush1

crush1

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:24 am

One would think that if you build by another alliance member you get the added bonus of support. I would venture to say that if a vote were taken for the guys removal, i would have to vote, boot him. An alliance member is an alliance member, off target. If he gets to stay, I would say he needs to return the resources and the cost of the troops lost times 2 (penalty for attacking) But thats just my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:43 am

the problem is that Dread Knight is one of our most powerful players. However it is common curtosy that:

1. bobbafett should have asked first.
2. Dread Knight shouldn't have attacked him.
(thx for that info rotor)

Thats the problem, both players have done something wrong. I personally would have to support bobbafett because even thought he took something that Dread Knight had claimed, attacking another player is no way to solve a problem and Dread Knight did not even try talking to bobbafett, even when bobbafett apologized.
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

well, as a realtive noob to the game and allaince, I would hope that he at least recieves the cost of repairs and troops lost. we all make mistakes and I challenge anyone here to say that they havnt themselves ferked up at least a little bit when they started. Dread Knight was way over the top in his responce and to an alliance member........ well, kinda makes an alliance obsolete if that is what happens, and bobofete didnt even suffer ignorance, he realised his mistake and appologised. I think this could have been worked out without any issue at all exxcept for the arrogance Dread Knight. Perhaps this might cost me my membership as im so new and so be it if it does, but I hope that it least opens the eyes of those that are far ahead to the needs of those as are behind and the fact that alliance = teamwork,

Id like to see Dread Knight complete the game alone (perhaps he feels that he can and thus treads on the small guys in the alliance ?)

Yes I know, before anyone flames me, Im small, Im noob, but Iv spent many years playing stg, and this is no new story, just a sad repeat. I think that for my char in this game this is a great alliance and I hope that the higher ups dont forget that back up and foundation comes from behind Wink

Last edited by MadmanMac on Sat 26 Jul 2008, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid bloody spelling mistakes ;))
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 6:11 pm

well seeing the support from all u ppl, & thanks anyway, I decided to finally say something.
I've stopped coming to the forum for quiet sometime up till today, nowadays I just concentrate on my acc on the Malaysian server. I hardly open this acc anymore coz I'm in no more mood to play with an alliance that takes sides. I'm sticking around coz ths is my 1st ever acc on Travian & I feel obliged to J.Ceaser for all he has thought me, though since then I've learned so much more on the Malaysian server

You see I've been really frusterated with the whole alliance especially the high ups, to me they've just swept the whole issue under the rug, like who the hell cares about a minor member. My queries to them are just answered with talk of compensation, well try compensating my lost time....& nothing from them bout what they want to do about tht Dread Knight guy. No

Btw, MadmanMac, I've got to say u do have balls to speak up ur mind
And thanks to Slash, the only one who's shown some concern about thsi whole issue. As I told him before, he's the right person to be made into our PR guy, and would u guys believe he's only 14...
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 9:51 pm

You are more than welcome bobafett, it woould be a shame to lose you. Perhaps patience is the key and I for one hope that you spend more time here. We can all only benefit.

Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 9:49 am

thanks bobbafett for the compliment Smile but really dont leave this server, its hard to find good friendly players on travian and i dont want to lose another one. hmmm i got an idea, lets all send resources to bobbafett. ill post requests in the alliance im in. even if every single member only sends 500 resources of each type, imagine how much resources bobbafett would get
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 1:52 pm

Thanks u two for ur concern, but no thanks on the res 'donation' thingie.
The last thing I need is someone's pity, all I ask for is justice to be done...which remains to be seen, well personally don't believe anything will happen from here on!
Well another harsh lesson learn,
Also the Mlaysian server will be restarting (the earlier one was a demo version or something)
Me & my teamates are gonna go in together strong, so I'll concentrete more over there, rather thn here.
Ths will be just a time pass acc, when there's nothing else to do like waiting for upgrades/attacks to complete in the Malaysian server...
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 3:41 pm

dam.....well when server two restarts join it ill tell you which area were starting off in and the details.
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

if all the members stayed in SW then we'll be all powerful
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 8:15 pm

why slash?
U planning to join us on the Malaysaian server?
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 8:25 pm

hehhe, do we need to speak malaysian to join Wink
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 9:04 pm

yeah, they mostly speak the local language on the forums, though in my group, English is included from time to time.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 9:10 am

bobafett wrote:
why slash?
U planning to join us on the Malaysaian server?

no i meant that when server 2 finishes (the server that im on) you should join it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By Member of Own Wing   Attacked By Member of Own Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacked By Member of Own Wing
Page 1 of 1