~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jrcuteme

jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing Empty
PostSubject: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 4:22 am

hi i just got attacked by Don Dzikus from Madness village (capital) he's from the alliance "Zen" which I know we're currently at war with...

He's a teuton and attacked me with 50 clubs and about 1250 axeman..He lost about 10 clubs and 250 axemen..

I'm roman and had about 200 praets and 50 equites imperiatoris.. I lost 150 and 40 consecutively..

His army was sent on 15.08.08 at 21:35:58 o'clock

I'm down on troop count right now but i was able to save most of my resources..thanks to 3 crannies...However I'd say it wasn't a complete loss because I was able to damage him quite effectively...

I'm requesting reinfocements on my village right now please send them ASAP I'm currently on 442 resources..CATS will probably come next and I'll invest on food to ensure a well fed army...My hero will help on the defence so please send me help...Defensive troops or crop will do..Thanks...

As for the info on my enemy if you wish to strike back here's his coords

15 -203
14 -207
13 -212
25 -210
-13 -330
-17 -332

I'd say be wary of traps because he'll probably have it set up on most of his villages...

Any advise is welcome right now...Thanks..

-jed (IRL)

P.S.

If you can spare resources for troop production it would be much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 8:53 am

the war is already over
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

well if you say so ill report if he comes back again..
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: Treachery..   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:42 am

Zen is still attacking me!!!

Its Don Dziskus again please do something about it...
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Mistaken identity   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:09 am

jrcutme,

The war was with Zen-PF, and as Slash69 pointed out it is over. While Don Dziskus attacks are serious, they are not related to the war - he's just trying to farm you.

At this point, your best bet is to dodge the attack, keep your troops out of your village and to send any excess resources to a friendly.

C0unsel is working hard on organising the alliance so I would advise against any unnecessary confrontation with Zen until we are all given the order from the leaders.

Vitalstatistix
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:06 am

I think we should send reins.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:27 am

Fumigator wrote:
I think we should send reins.

true, but that could cause some serious diplomatic problems
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:41 am

Why? What's wrong with reinforcing an alliance mate who is being attacked? Vitalstatistix said it himself, this situation has nothing to do with the recent war, and neither should sending reins.

IMO if we don't reinforce our alliance mate who is asking for help, we suck as an alliance.

Of course I may feel differently if jrcuteme has been a farm for months on end... he's not in my wing so I can't tell.
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ..   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

well he just started farming me yesterday.,and i agree if we let bigger players bully us into submission wouldnt that cause serious problems in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:50 am

Surely if the war is over with Zen those in charge of that allaince should have sent word out for them to stop attacking our players, other wise they are in breach of any peace agreement.

I would have though a message to those in charge stating this would be in order, and unless ALL attacks on our players stops, ceasefire will be over and the war will resume. Otherwise were not protecting our smaller players, and the war was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 11:01 am

Okay hold on I wondered why I couldnt find any details of villages etc, Its a Zen player not Zen-PF, So yeah I agree war has not been with them. So not about to start launching a full scale offensive against them.

One thing here I find very fraustrating is people on the forum with a different user name to the game. jrcutme, I have no idea who you are or where you are to help?
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 11:11 am

Darwin, jrcuteme is in your neck of the woods at (6 l -236).
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ...   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

sorry Darwin I forgot to post my village location and as for my name in the forum it's the same in the game. As stated in the title of the topic i'm from the AFS wing and like vitalstatistix said im at 6 -236. sorry for the confusion. and as for the alliance I checked, Zen-pf is a confederate of Zen.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm

Just having a look at Zen and they have a couple of big players and then not a lot else. My army is still building up (I have about 300 troops in training as I type). But if we each targeted one of the villages for Naughty and this Don Dizicus, they would be distroyed. If they each had all their villages attacked at the same time they wouldnt be able to reinforce each one so would make them pretty weak.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ...   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:51 pm

A war would be the last thing the alliance needs. Diplomatic solutions should be our priority as counsel said to me awhile ago diplomatic talks has begun. During this time I urge all alliance members to prepare for war. For time will come war will be upon us yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing   jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jrcuteme - rori - AFS wing
Page 1 of 1