~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm being attacked...Tomorrow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach The Great

I'm being attacked...Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 5:43 pm

My village, Acacia (106, -260), is under attack. The attacker is a Teuton named Maetoon, from the alliance Legacy 9. He's attacking me from the largest of his 3 villages, MaetoonZ@, Pop 622, (165|-11).

The attack wont arrive until tomorrow at 12:17 pm (GMT)

As you can see, the attack is roughly 20 hours away. I've never meant the attacker, so I'm not sure why he is sending his troops on a 2 day excursion just to attack me.

He's sent only 1 wave so far, but I'm afraid he might be sending more as they get closer.

If anyone is willing to send me some reinforcements, that'd be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:01 pm

can you be more precise please. Did you notice what time the attack was launched and how long it was going to take to arrive. With that information we can work out what the attack consists of.
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:06 pm

Ive just noticed he is in Legacy 9. They are (supposed) to be in a confed with us. Can i suggest you dodge this attack and remind him of this fact and take it up with our alliance diplomats.
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:57 pm

I first noticed the attack when I woke up, it was roughly 23 hours away, and wasn't there 9 hours earlier. I'm pretty sure he's just sending infantry, and maybe some cavalry. No catas or chiefs though.

I noticed that he was in Legacy 9 too, but all diplomatic ties between them and us are to our main alliance, not the wing that I'm in. I suspect that it might just be a fake attack but I'll still try to dodge his troops. And depending on the size of the attack force, I might message him.

I'll post here as things develop.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:25 pm

Send him a message right away. Tell him that any confederacies with the main alliance is the same among the wings.
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:55 am

I talked to him and told him about the NAP. He ignored what I said and told me he was attacking me because I attacked his friend. His friend isn't in an alliance and has just over 300 pop.
Back to top Go down
rotor

rotor

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:35 pm

Mate just dodge the attack, you have all the time in the world, collect his troop numbers and he will most likley leave you alone. This is a war game and you have to expect to be attacked. DONT FREAK OUT unless its cats
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:23 pm

the attack should be gone because travian backtracked
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 7:24 pm

slash69 wrote:
the attack should be gone because travian backtracked

Yup...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm being attacked...Tomorrow   I'm being attacked...Tomorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm being attacked...Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1