~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hammer time

Go down 
+2
psychoinsomniac
Vitalstatistix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:50 am

Ouch! illwithit just got smashed by Zrei who rode into his village with 6610 axemen and 2683 Teutonic Knights.

This has to be our wake up call. As the leaders have said before, we've been flying under the radar - not for much longer I fear.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 8:49 am

I just checked out the battle report and I could not close my mouth. My guess is zrei is parading his military force around for all to see. He has been a problem for a few members for a while, but I can't do much since he is located in the southeast while I am in the southwest. I have a few thousand defensive troops, but nothing on the scale of what could defend against that kind of attack.
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

If there are, say, 50 of us AFS in that brigade....

And all 50 of us sent 200 def. units...

That's 10,000 defensive units. Maybe it would be wiped out by Zrei, but it would also hurt Zrei's army sufficiently that he may think twice in the future.

If we don't have 200 def. units to spare for reins, we need to get them FAST.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

sorry i mainly use imperians and offensive calvary so my defense army is pretty small. however i can still send my calvary over as they are still pretty good at defense, especially the equites cesearias, which is why i like them so much, i use them for both offense and defense.
Back to top Go down
gawian

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:34 pm

I could lend 150 DruidRiders for infantry defense and 70 Haeduns for cavalry. It would take about 6 hour for them to get there from my location.

The other option would be 150 Riders, 70 Haeduns and 100 Phalanx this would slow down troop transport to about 10 hours though.

Anyway I will support if the need is there.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:41 pm

Dont touch Zrei!!!!! One of the big members of S@D is my sitter and I have a good relationship with them. I can tell you now that inspite of the allainces small numbers they are EXTREMLY POWERFULL. Plus they are a group of real life friends so be sure if you make a move against one of them they will wipe you all out. There really is nothing you can do. They all have armies in the several thousands and afs are no match for them. By all means you can ty sending in defenses so it makes it not worthwhile for him to attack that village but DO NOT send any attacks against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hammer time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hammer time   Hammer time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hammer time
Page 1 of 1