~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~!!Time For An Attack!!~

Go down 
+4
arachnid
Vezz
gawian
slash69
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slash69

slash69

~!!Time For An Attack!!~ Empty
PostSubject: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 10:06 am

Ok, its about time we get rid of the two people who have been picking on our smaller members. These two enemies aren't that strong and their alliances are weak as well so it shouldn't too much trouble. The first is Pele, who is the weaker of the two and hes from the small alliance KOA. Pele has been attacking several smaller *a.f.s* members for the last month and its about time we acted!

The second is --- (thats his actual name) from the very small alliance "SEX". --- is a huge trouble maker, and has caused tons of damage, especially to a certain *a.f.s* member. Everybody who is able to spare troops to attack these two people should do so, and i will send troops too. The first attack will be against ---. Anyone able to help post here or message me and i will organise an attack.
Back to top Go down
gawian

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 4:08 pm

I am willing to help where I can. Here is my current troop count:
Offensive troops:
157 Swordsmen
21 Pathfinders
119 Theutates Thunders
33 Haeduans

Defensive troops:
145 Phalanxes
13 Pathfinders
108 Druidriders
20 Haeduans

I just finished researching rams and will have them built soon. I can be messaged in game @ gawain. My defensive troops will have to be recalled before they can be sent anywhere so when planning add an extra hour and a half to travel time.
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 12:36 am

no defensive at the moment, have 700 imps overall
Back to top Go down
arachnid

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 1:45 pm

I have a question. I sent off attacks to all three of Harryboo's villages but when I logged on after not only were my troops back without having attacked but the message was gone as well.
Has anyone else been experiencing these bugs?

And should I still send off my attacks?
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

yes they went back in time. my village went back to how it was 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Back in time   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:37 pm

The fricking Travian time warp blows! It's like ground hog day. I spent all day building my 2nd residence to lvl 8 and now it doesn't even exist. I thought the Germans were supposed to be shit hot with technology????

Any spare resource welcome to Agincourt (-14 l -225)
Back to top Go down
sureality

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

Me too...I was hoping someone was going to mention this in a post. Everything has been reset including gold...Just yesterday I purchased more...gone!

I have messaged support...we'll see if they have an explanation or solution.
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:18 pm

Yeah this blows. Now Baron is attacking me because I had a fake attack at each of his villages...not that he knew they were fake. What are we doing?
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 5:43 am

sureality wrote:
Me too...I was hoping someone was going to mention this in a post. Everything has been reset including gold...Just yesterday I purchased more...gone!

really? thats crazy. if a person is paying for a game, they cant do that!
Back to top Go down
nortynessy

nortynessy

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:30 am

Baron has also been attacking my second village for a while now. He did another one last night, so not too happy about him right now. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 7:36 pm

slash69 wrote:
sureality wrote:

really? thats crazy. if a person is paying for a game, they cant do that!

Sureality did end up getting his gold back, albeit after he complained to customer support that it had been taken. I hope everyone writes in if they didn't get all their gold back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~!!Time For An Attack!!~   ~!!Time For An Attack!!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~!!Time For An Attack!!~
Page 1 of 1