~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bern attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwin

Bern attacks Empty
PostSubject: Bern attacks   Bern attacks I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:16 am

Hello all!

You may have seen earlier today I made some foolish attacks against this village and paid heavily for it. I understand from Turkish Ian that Councel made this same error. Well I since went back and scouted and found they only have about 90 spearmen and 90 paladin. But my scout may have arrived after their back up had left.

Still my neighbour and sitter is sending over a clearing wave on my behalf of 2500 axemen and 500+Tks that he had sitting around. and will give me the report. I have been advised by him to stay away from Legacy villages in that area as they are pretty strong but CHINA members Spy ku and Shukihu in the area are farms and not reinforced so easy pickings if anyone wants a go.

RIP 200 catas *sob*
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Bern attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bern attacks   Bern attacks I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 3:14 am

Well, we do have NAP's with Legacy 4, Legacy 7, Legacy 8, and Legacy 9. They shouldn't pose a threat to anyone in our alliance. Good luck on your attack.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

Bern attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bern attacks   Bern attacks I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 12:02 pm

Oh well Bern seems to have deleted over night. Guess that solves that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bern attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bern attacks   Bern attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bern attacks
Page 1 of 1