~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normal attacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigami capt.

shinigami capt.

Normal attacks Empty
PostSubject: Normal attacks   Normal attacks I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:34 pm

how come sometimes i can and sometimes i can't use normal attacks? the option just blanks out... i don't know why. it's annoying when i have to free troops but the only options are to reinforce or to raid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/9tailjeza
rikka
Admin
rikka

Normal attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal attacks   Normal attacks I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 11:25 pm

to be honest you only need the option of raid at the moment until you have rams and catas you dont need attack but i do understand you being frustrated
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Normal attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal attacks   Normal attacks I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 6:17 am

yes, i agree with rikka. since the only thing you'll probably be doing right now is farming, you probably will only need the raid attack. However, in the future this can become a real problem. Talk to a multihunter or moderator about it.
Back to top Go down
shinigami capt.

shinigami capt.

Normal attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal attacks   Normal attacks I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 6:31 am

what's a multihunter or moderator? and i need normal attacks to free troops stuck in traps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/9tailjeza
Sponsored content

Normal attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal attacks   Normal attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: