~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFS BRIGADES!

Go down 
+24
Darwin
seela85
novaman4
Vitalstatistix
Sabinut
dzadza
sazutom
sholer
Fumigator
Zach The Great
xena
MadmanMac
bobafett
Vezz
kag
rakuen6
bn408
crush1
bliss
evan_clearest01
slash69
thefoxman
rotor
psychoinsomniac
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
psychoinsomniac

AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

That would be a great idea. We could split up the work and have the leader of each brigade list the members of their brigade on the forum along with the coordinates of their capital.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 5:32 pm

Def as I didnt even know each brigade had a leader! So I would be clueless who to go to in the case of an emergency.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 6:56 pm

Lol, this is still not as organized as we all would like it to be. Right now, I am the leader of the bravo brigade. I am not sure who the leaders of the other brigades are. Rotor is fairly active and is one of the top leaders of the entire alliance, so that might help you somewhat.

Last edited by psychoinsomniac on Fri 15 Aug 2008, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medraeric

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 2:02 am

Who is leading Alpha, I couldn't find a post for it.
Back to top Go down
kag

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 6:24 am

Who's the leader of Delta Brigade?
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ...   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 5:07 am

im in 6 - 236 which brigade am I in and who's the leader?
Back to top Go down
Pele

PostSubject: Two Brigades?   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 3:46 pm

I have villages in two brigades it seems.
67|-114
229|-221
One of them is under chiefing attacks at the moment though, from MDS, so I suppose I'll be down to one brigade. I don't know who to go to for defense reinforcements or help with getting my village back once it's taken.

It would help if we had this organized to the point where we had our brigades split into wings, while we're still relatively young on the server.
It may hinder our alliance rankings for the short term but this organisation will help us in the long run and we can place new applicants in the proper wings and campaign other alliances and organize mergers eaiser.
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:48 am

I think the brigade idea is gonna be postponed for now.. seeing that we will be eventually redesigning the whole alliance. Im hoping next week we can actually start the merger... There will be moving around of people... for the most part people will be with relatively the same people as they were before.. but now some of your neighbors who were in a different wing of AFS will be in the same wing with you. Its much better logistically, MMs will actually cover an entire area.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 6:02 am

yeh true. when i send MM they go out to people all the way in the north as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFS BRIGADES!   AFS BRIGADES! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFS BRIGADES!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: