~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gawian

What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed Empty
PostSubject: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:08 pm

I was just curious if troops that were upgraded using the armory or blacksmith, what would happen if the building was destroyed?

If I have upgraded my DruidRiders to Level 3 in Armory, tear the building down to make room for something else do my Riders go back to 0 or do they stay at level 3?

What would happen when I make more are the new ones Level 0 now that the armory is gone or are they Level 3 still?
Back to top Go down
rotor

rotor

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 2:50 pm

I think its like the acedemy, once you research something its always there even if you demolish the building.
I usally demolish it once i have researched everything to make room for somthing else.
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 12:21 am

If you level up your troops in the armour or blacksmith you always keep that level (unless the village is conquered).

So if you have level 3 druidriders at the armoury and you destroy the armoury (or it gets destroyed by cata) your existing DruidRiders will be level 3 still and the DruidRiders you build in the future will also be level 3.
Back to top Go down
gawian

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 4:27 am

Cool thanks.
Back to top Go down
rainfall

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 8:55 am

question how do ya destroy own buildings ya done need anymore ?
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 9:10 am

you have to have a Main building level 10.... then you can click on the main building and choose to destroy a building level by level...

Toe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed   What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens to troop level is Building is Destroyed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: