~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP please! Need CROPS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven4000

HELP please! Need CROPS! Empty
PostSubject: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 8:43 pm

Hello everyone - I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I have a -1 per hour crop production - all my other resources are maxed out and production is being wasted now. I am trying to send/trade resources but only have one merchant - so only 500 crops per trip. I have a big army and don't want to kill it off so I can reduce crop consumption. Can anyone help me out here? If anyone can send me some crops I would greatly appreciate it or send back other resources to you when everything is back to normal. Thanks!

My village is at -27/230 name is Konoha Village - player name is Steven4000
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:40 am

why not just kill 2 troops then at least youre +1
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 9:15 pm

hell, at least send the buggers out on raids to all un-allied, perhaps you win perhaps you lose - either way you win. Build up merchants man, they can so often save your ass in times o need.
Back to top Go down
bliss

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 7:08 pm

I have at least 8000 crop I can offer you but in return do you have lumber to give me ??
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:50 pm

Post in the right place Wink

Click here if you dont know where Wink
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:17 am

i think this person is no longer in our alliance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP please! Need CROPS!   HELP please! Need CROPS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP please! Need CROPS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: