~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player: Dread Knight

Go down 
+2
Vitalstatistix
Parchesi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Parchesi

Player: Dread Knight Empty
PostSubject: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 1:07 am

I thought he was part of AFS but now he seems to be part of UNIRO. He has some significant troop power behind him and he keeps attacking me. I can save my troops for now but we should do something about him.
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 3:25 am

Send him an img, but don't take him on.
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 7:54 am

How many troops does he attack you with?
Back to top Go down
gawian

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 3:45 pm

From reading this forum and from what I remember Dread Knight was one of if not they top player when he was with AFS. I am not sure why he left but I don't think he is some one AFS would want to take on.
Back to top Go down
Parchesi

PostSubject: .   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 1:24 am

He attacked me with 1000 Imperian and almost 400 Caesarius. But I messaged him and crisis has been averted. His alliance is top notch though. They can do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
crush1

crush1

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 5:01 am

This is disturbing to hear. One reason is because he knows what was happening within in our alliance. The next reason is because he knows that if the alliance didnt kick him for violating alliance rules by attacking one of its own member, then there is little chance of the alliance attacking him now since he is in a much stronger alliance now. But there is nobody to blame since we all allowed him to do it. And, as a result we allowed him to get substantually stronger within our alliance. Goos luck!
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 5:56 am

Better the devil you know.
Back to top Go down
gawian

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 9:23 pm

That guy is running a muck on several members of the alliance. He is cat'ing people down to the ground. It's kind of ugly.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 4:57 am

Sorry about the whole Dread Knight thing, since I helped in recruiting him into UNIRO. There is no need to worry about me because I will not attack former alliance members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player: Dread Knight   Player: Dread Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player: Dread Knight
Page 1 of 1