~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Bravo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychoinsomniac

Team Bravo Empty
PostSubject: Team Bravo   Team Bravo I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 9:59 pm

*I stole this from c0unsel, but I am the leader of Bravo Brigade.*

Hi all. ~a.f.s~ and its wings are going through a bit of a shake up. As the server progresses its time to tighten the belts, get rid of the deadwood and start becoming serious. For those of you who just want to SIM CITY it, can i suggest leaving the alliance now. For those who are active and want to play a part all well and good.

I'm currently in the process of organizing Bravo brigade. There is a separate post detailing the coordinates of the various brigades. if you are too stupid to work out if you are in Team Bravo, or too lazy to check, leave the alliance now please. You will be doing us all a favor.

I need to know:

1. Number of villages
2. Population
3. Offensive troops
4. Defensive troops
5. Are you being farmed or attacked. If so, how frequently and by whom.
6. Do you have a sitter.

Please IGM me this information. Do not post it on the forum. People who do not reply will be booted from the alliance.

No one is going to be booted instantly, save for those who cant be bothered to reply, but for those who have been slack, consider yourself warned. You should be aware that inactivity has ceased to become an option in team Bravo. Yellow dot will get you kicked and farmed. If you need a sitter, talk to us and one will be arranged.

All of the above may sound a bit harsh but it is necessary if a.f.s is going to climb the rankings and have a shot at the wonder.

Best regards,
psychoinsomniac
Back to top Go down

Team Bravo
Page 1 of 1