~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has armies?

Go down 
+2
gawian
Darwin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwin

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:59 pm

Something Im now wondering after reading a prev post.

Which players here have much in the way of an army? should the need arise to assit each other?
I know councel and evil sue are both near me, but I havent seen any attack reports from evil sue to get any idea if she has an army. And in fact with exception of a few members who carry out frequent attacks and raids, I dont know about anyone else either.
Back to top Go down
gawian

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 7:36 pm

Are you asking you has a large attack force or just general troop count. I have a small attack force, but a much larger defense force. The vast majority of my army is Phalanx, with a slightly smaller number of DruidRiders and then Haedun.

I think the problem with most guides is the talk about how to develop and grow quickly what gets left out is the need to have an army greater then population.

This is only my second server but I learned that lesson the hard way previously. For the most part I have been spending most of my resources on troops and crops to feed the little bastards.

My army may not be able to wipe out anyone, but I can cover some one else so that their army can.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 9:50 pm

Currently, I have 1200 Phalanxes, 10 Druidriders, and 50 Haeduans. As you can tell I am largely defensive. Soon, I will create many more Druidriders and Haeduans in my 15c and make that my offensive village while making the rest of my villages defensive.
Back to top Go down
rotor

rotor

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 2:31 am

Please dont post troop numbers in here as its not safe, the enemy could have access, you never know
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 3:17 am

i think that we should go by the BGS rule and every member should have an army at least equal to their pop. because dont you think it is unfair, when players focus on economy and production and when they get attacked, then have to rely on others and the others suffer the loss. Then when other people need help they cant do anything.

Last edited by slash69 on Thu 21 Aug 2008, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:14 am

I'd hope that one's army would dwarf the population of their village. How else are you going to get the peasants to build new buildings and harvest the food?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who has armies? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has armies?   Who has armies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has armies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: