~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
illwithit

Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:23 pm

This guy wont get off me no matter how much i build on defense he send in at least 3000 infantry and wont let me have a chance to build up i ask form reinforcements from my brother and sister but its not enough

Player zrei attacks illone my capital
Player Danger Mouse attacks my sister Kaylone constantly aswell

I was hoping i could get some help just to build up my army again considering i was p to 1000 and i got wiped
Back to top Go down
dread knight

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 8:48 pm

zrei is 12th in The most successful attackers. he can crush us like a bug. i think at least you can ask him to stop his attacks until you establish a new vill. in a safe place
Back to top Go down
illwithit

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 9:57 am

I just recieved another attack from DangerMouse from kaylone tonight in his attempt to destroy her village. He is destroying her wall with rams and sending massive ammounts of infantry and cavalry. is ther anyway we can reinforce her village before he destroyes her wall?
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 4:42 am

Well, if you want defense you are gonna have to provide more information. Like the coordinates of the village we are to reinforce would be nice.

Also, what size is the wall, and how big is your granary..

Plus, show us what kind of attack force is coming in.

you said something about kaylone... who is that? They arnt listed on this server as a player.

Toe
Back to top Go down
illwithit

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

i do apologize the player is kaylwitit and her city is kaylone (Capital) 576 (-228|-49). Attacked by DangerMouse from village II - Lifa Tree attacked by 3822 swordsman and 924 Heudan and 15 ram. She currently has a level 16 wall Level 16 granary and 963 per hour production of crop.
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 3:30 pm

Wow, she is far away... one of those players thats gonna be hard to defend.

Anyone who wants to send her troops should do so promptly they dont need to wait for leadership to send out a call.

Also, contact her,kaylwitit, to make arrangements for crop.

You should have her (or you) send a message to all the afs players near her for reinforcements. Here is a map of afs so you can figure out who those players are:

http://travian.org.ua/com/s2/clans/AFS/~a.f.s~/*a.f.s*

BBCode doesnt like using the stars (****) in urls, so you will have to cut and paste the url above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse   Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player zrei and Player Danger Mouse
Page 1 of 1