~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Members

Go down 
+2
Darwin
crush1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crush1

crush1

New Members Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 10:37 pm

What is happening in the Alliance? We are letting in members that have been being farmed for weeks. The perfect example is Out of Law. I have been farming him for 2-3 weeks now, and now I see he is in the alliance. Why are we excepting farms?
Back to top Go down
Darwin

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 11:28 pm

That would seem very dumb. What are the prerequisits of joining the allaince? Surely spaces are being wasted on week players?
Would it be worth having a section where by all players that the allaince leaders were thinking of inviting listed them for anyone to provide objections to. eg they are farms or weak players etc.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 11:53 pm

That would be another wise idea for the alliance to have. I personally do not invite any farms into the alliance and made a request for farms to be removed. I know we have removed some farms already, but we still have a ways to go to cleaning things up.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 4:37 am

out of law!!! he was kicked ages ago. how did he get back in?
and man yeah our alliance has so many farms, im trying to kick them all in NoNTEs wing as there are tons of farms there but people keep inviting them back.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:26 am

We should have a section available only to the people with the power to invite people into the alliance and have a vote on each potential member.
Back to top Go down
crush1

crush1

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 1:21 pm

I'm not sure that I want to vote one each potential member, but I wouldnt mind looking at a list of potential member and have the opportunity to tell someone they are one of my farms. Out of law wasnt my best farm, but he sure did provide some reasources every time i stopped by his place. And a farm that never had troops to resist, so it was like just stopping by and picking up a few hundred of each resource 3-4 times a day.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:54 pm

how many troops does out of law have? and also, i suggest we do a massive alliance clean up by kicking all farms. i can help with that if you want.
Back to top Go down
crush1

crush1

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:05 pm

He didnt have any troops a few days ago. I stopped farming him because he is in our alliance. He hasnt had any troops for a long time.
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:20 pm

For sure the voting idea is good an all, but unfortuantly theres still not so much of the alliance as joins the actual forum, perhaps it would not be a fair representaion ?
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:01 pm

The representation would be true if this were a true democracy. Since, we do have leaders in place, any concerns about another member should be brought to them. We might as well make this a republic since so many members do not participate in the forums. I recommend placing a list of possible members in a section and anyone who has objections to them becoming members can voice their opinion. The power belongs in the hands of those who participate in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Army vs. popn   New Members I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 4:21 am

I agree, we should clear out the dead wood. There is a rule in BGS that your army needs to be double the size of your total population. We should all have an army that is a least as big as our popn.

I also have a mate who's looking to move alliances. He's based at (-188 l -192). Which afs wing is up around his area and would either AFS or *a.f.s* want him?

His army consists of:

clubswingers x 100
spearmen x 200
axemen x 150
paladin x 85
scouts x 22
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:31 pm

we could sure use an actual player with an army down at *afs*. we have so many farms, i just kicked ten of them but we still have so many. i think im the actual only player with a proper army in the *afs* wing. affraid affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Darwin

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 6:45 pm

slash69 wrote:
we could sure use an actual player with an army down at *afs*. we have so many farms, i just kicked ten of them but we still have so many. i think im the actual only player with a proper army in the *afs* wing. affraid affraid pale

Hey hey Ive got a decent army too. It is an off put to many larger players when they are so many weak players in this allaince. Its better to have fewer members then a lot of weak ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1