~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happen to travian...??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seela85

seela85

What happen to travian...?? Empty
PostSubject: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:03 pm

guys.. anybody can tell me what going on with travian..?? affraid

actually, my time and date is back to 2 days....Shocked now the server show that the date is 6/08/08... suppose it should be 08/08/08...
why it become like this...?? my research, my building and troops all back to 2 days back.... now i need research all this thing again.... WTF...!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

PostSubject: Re: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:38 pm

Apparantly the server had a problem severe enough that they had to roll it back to a time that the problem didn't exist.

Basically, shit happens.
Back to top Go down
rakuen6

PostSubject: Re: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 6:49 pm

I heard there was a bug something like an instant attack...

* My palace was gone when I woke up this morning....I had to re-build it again...
I think I've wasted lots of time and resources before this shit happens
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 5:45 am

yeh they went back two days to contain some bug but they gave us gold to make up for it. it sucks i lost an oases and tons of troops
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 6:58 am

I have 200 less troops and less experience with my hero now. Looks like I have some serious training to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happen to travian...??   What happen to travian...?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happen to travian...??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: