~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graycoffee defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psychoinsomniac

Graycoffee defense Empty
PostSubject: Graycoffee defense   Graycoffee defense I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:08 pm

Graycoffee is located at (-140,-161) and will need your defensive troops. He is being attacked by you_know_me, a player with no common sense or reason. It will take quite a few hours for him to attack, so anyone in the bravo brigade should be able to send troops in time. He is a big player, but his movements are predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

Graycoffee defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graycoffee defense   Graycoffee defense I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 8:07 pm

I was also being attacked by 'you_know_me' and when I asked him why he said that one of our leaders had sent him a message from an account they were sitting and he wanted to know who it was and get an apology. I realize his reaction to whatever was said is likely far out of proportion, but would someone make amends with him? Those of us within 10 hours of him could suffer the consequences.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Graycoffee defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graycoffee defense   Graycoffee defense I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 10:28 pm

This guy has a really short temper and no intelligence. I kindly asked him to stop attacking graycoffee and look elsewhere. I just gave him logical reasons as to why attacking graycoffee would not be of much benefit to him. I can defend against him, just tell me when he will attack and I will defend you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graycoffee defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graycoffee defense   Graycoffee defense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graycoffee defense
Page 1 of 1