~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

active forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slash69

slash69

active forum Empty
PostSubject: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

looks like a lot of people (or at least more than last time) are using the forum. thats pretty good....i guess. but still heres an interesting statistic i worked out:
only about 16% of the forum members are active, or have contributed positively to the forum.
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 9:41 pm

Hell, not me, im in every day and post post post while waiting for that bloody crop 10 to finish upgrading Wink
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm

i don't contibute to the forum enough huh. LOL What a Face bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
crush1

crush1

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 10:46 pm

I want to contribute more but I learned a long time of go that sometimes silence is better cause otherwise I could speak and show others how stupid I am
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:47 am

Vezz wrote:
i don't contibute to the forum enough huh. LOL What a Face bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

lol nice sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 4:27 pm

crush1 wrote:
I want to contribute more but I learned a long time of go that sometimes silence is better cause otherwise I could speak and show others how stupid I am

Well,.. ehem, need I say more Wink
Back to top Go down
walking-techie

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 8:08 pm

MadmanMac wrote:
crush1 wrote:

Well,.. ehem, need I say more Wink

humbly second the point..
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 5:36 am

hey madman mac, how did you get that picture in your siggy?
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:36 pm

Well Slash, theres a cpl o ways of doing it, first off you need a picture, I generaly just copy someone elses for correct dimensions, then well, make the picture you want, or download something from online and change it a bit, Once Im happy with the picture I uploaded and copy the images to my silly yahoo/geocites account and then link to them from there.

The following link will show you my signature text to give you an idea. (the reason that I had to make a link for this is of course, if I just paste it, it will show the signature in the body of text Wink )

Click Here

Of course, to edit your own signature, select Profile -> Signature at the top of the screen Wink

Quite often though the signature editing tools dont offer the same as the regular posting tools which is a bit foolish as its basicaly the same, one good practice is to start a reply and act as if that is your signature, preview until your happy and then copy the text as is into the signature text, allways worked for me Wink

If you were asking about the actual pictures though, I did them myself. Though Im gona replace em with something done in flash as soon as I have the time to spend on it Wink

And re-reading this, I did say there was a couple of ways, in this case I was wrong, but some forums allow you to upload specific pics also as signature pictures. Depends on the forum I guess, but this one doesnt Wink
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:13 am

kk thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

active forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: active forum   active forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

active forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: