~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help..i need reinforcement

Go down 
+2
Fumigator
rakuen6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rakuen6

help..i need reinforcement Empty
PostSubject: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 4:10 am

hii guy,
i need help..

my main village and 2nd village was attacked by sex ally..he want destroy my village..
he coming with catapult in 2hour 15min from now..

plss help me guy..

regards,
rakuen Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pale
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 5:17 am

My Phalanxes are 13 hours away... I'll send them if you think you're going to be attacked again.

What size army is attacking you?
Back to top Go down
rakuen6

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 10:28 am

Thanks for replying to my message, The attack has ended and that guy catas my cropfield, currently I'm low on crop...really appreciate if somebody can send me some crop..

refer to this thread for battle report
Back to top Go down
bliss

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 10:04 pm

I sent you 750 crop sorry thats all i can spare as of right now
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 12:26 am

I sent the attacker a kind message to end his attacks or else be dealt with by the alliance.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

i sent 3000 crop to you ill send you my def army soon but its only 100 troops, most of my troops are offensive calvary.
Back to top Go down
rakuen6

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 2:05 pm

Thanks everyone, I'm very lucky to join the afs family....you guys help me a lot, even a small amount is very useful to me right now....
Back to top Go down
-kaka-

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 10:42 am

Hii All
i don't know where i can reinorcement my troops
if you need reinforcement,
send message soon

Thank's
-kaka-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help..i need reinforcement   help..i need reinforcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help..i need reinforcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: Defense request's-
Jump to: