~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFS Resource Request's and Trade's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

AFS Resource Request's and Trade's Empty
PostSubject: AFS Resource Request's and Trade's   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 10:08 pm

!!! AFS MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE !!!

Keep it in one place, we all need from time to time to request, but why search through the whole bloody forum when one place is good enough....

Hope you guys use it as it is needed Wink

Its up to you of course, but perhaps it might help if in-game names and cords are provided so those as want to can easily just send direct, alternativly, those that want to send can pm (private message) the person requesting Wink

As a footnote I would like to add, that if you are pm'ed/responded to and your request is recieved, edit your post to say that you got it. Although Im sure we would all love an influx of resources there is Im sure a limit Very Happy It is of course at the senders discrection and the recievers consience.

Last edited by MadmanMac on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:00 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : added the last paragraph ;))
Back to top Go down
bliss

PostSubject: Re: AFS Resource Request's and Trade's   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 7:10 pm

I have so much crop that i would like to trade it with someone for lumber....any takers???
Back to top Go down
nampaking

PostSubject: building second city   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 3:04 pm

building my second city and could use some resourses to build my settlers.
thanks for the help.
nampaking
Back to top Go down
bn408

PostSubject: resources   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 9:27 am

anyone wanna spare me some lumber or clay? =)
Back to top Go down
bliss

PostSubject: Re: AFS Resource Request's and Trade's   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 10:11 pm

Anybody have a surplus of any resource they wanna send my way!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFS Resource Request's and Trade's   AFS Resource Request's and Trade's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFS Resource Request's and Trade's
Page 1 of 1