~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claiming oasis

Go down 
+3
slash69
thefoxman
Vezz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vezz

Vezz

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:39 pm

well, i am claiming all oasis near my 15 cropper an i'll soon be setting up a village near it with 5 iron mines
Back to top Go down
thefoxman

thefoxman

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Dibs   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 8:29 am

I think i'm the only AFS person in my area. So i'm taking claim to all the oasis around my area. Most of the people near me havn't grown as fast as me, so i'm waiting till i get enough troops to attack
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 4:33 am

claiming (-20|-236)
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 4:11 pm

Just a warning to all the recent AFS recruits who were my farms then joined AFS to get protection. you know who you are, i wont mention names here. Please talk to me before taking any oasis within a 7 x 7 of one of my villages. In short, i claim them all. If you dont talk to me, or even worse settle next to me be prepared for the most dissproportionate response.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 9:48 am

c0unsel thats a bit harsh. but wait if those people only joined us because we were attacking them, then that means they were farms and doesnt this alliance have a no-farm policy?

Last edited by slash69 on Sun 10 Aug 2008, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:02 pm

Though I was being attacked by the afs before, I was capapble of moving out my resources before giving away too much, the reason that I asked to join was because of...

1) I was recieving no help from the alliance I was in (ok, bad choice on my part, they were all to far away to be of any decent help)

2) I was pretty much surrounded by afs members, stupid not to request membership under those circumstancies.

Claiming all oasis as a blanket statement is a bit harsh though Counsel, perhaps if you could give cords to the sepcific ones you want it might help Wink

Im just about gettting ready to grab some close by oasis's myself, lets not cross swords on this as we both know that you have an unfair advantage Wink Perhaps at some point you may be requesting my help in the future and I would be more than happy to supply as indeed I would (and have) to any member of asf in distress.

Also, correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt it one post per claim as per the rules ? Come on man, lets play together and not head to head. We are a team and I believe that this is the team to win.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:17 am

claiming the 50% crop oasis near my first village Knights of Cydonia
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 3:10 am

I claim (103|-259), I'm conquering it right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 9:10 am

I'm claiming (-16 l -230)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claiming oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming oasis   Claiming oasis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claiming oasis
Page 1 of 1