~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Declaring War?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabinut

Sabinut

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:12 pm

So one of my old allies from an old alliance hit me this morning, and hard (boston987 - (-156|-166) ) with the alliance ATB-BE. He's two squares over, and deep in our territory, so I'm a bit surprised. Do we take this as an act against all of us, or just me? I'm prepared to hit him back but want to make sure my alliance is okay with it.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:57 pm

If he doesn't attack anyone else in the alliance, then it is a personal battle and not one against the alliance itself. He is a part of a stronger alliance than ours, but if you need help in defending don't be afraid to ask anyone in our alliance near you.
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:11 pm

It does seem to be personal...as he's attacked me three times this morning. Fortunately, seeing his second attack I got my troops out of Dodge, and being crannied up, he got nothing on his second or third attacks. I think he's going to be doing this all day long, to try and kill my army, or just piss me off. I think I will have to hit him back...as he's a punk kid and doesn't understand diplomacy.

I may hit up a nearby group member if it comes to it, but if I don't hit him back he'll keep coming at me.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:20 pm

I don't have to worry about attacks too much because I have 4 crannies maxed out and I let my attackers know it would not be in their best interest to attack me since I'll keep killing off their troops or take them prisoner. Google_bot has been unsuccessful against me for an entire month. Crannies are the way to go right now instead of massive armies because you'll just have to replace them and it would be costly. I started another account before this one on this server and I learned that the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:48 pm

I've got three level 10 crannies, so it's mostly the destroying of my troops that he's doing. I am monitoring my account right now so if/when he attacks I'll send away my troops and he'll get nothing. I've got a message to our diplomat who may be able to work something out with the other alliance. My past experience with this guy is that he's a solo-player and doesn't really contribute to an alliance. He's a liability to them and I hope they figure it out...
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:19 pm

Diplomatic actions are always best because nobody wins in war because war uses up too many valuable resources. Hopefully something can be worked out with him.
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 4:24 am

well, it looks like this is a personal matter but if u r to attack them, u hav to ask rikka, rotor, or j.caesar on the matter. plus, if u attack another member of their allaince, that would be an act of war
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:33 pm

well, it is a personal attack but as an alliance, we all should help. do you want some troops?
Back to top Go down
Sabinut

Sabinut

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

He didn't attack me all the rest of that day, and I've built back up my army. He did scout me once over the weekend, but I had more scouts than he sent, and it never made it home to tell him how much I had recovered. Thanks for the offers for help and good advice everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Declaring War? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaring War?   Declaring War? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Declaring War?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: