~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

second village..

Go down 
+2
psychoinsomniac
seela85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
seela85

seela85

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 5:57 pm

hi guys... anybody can explain to me how to make second village... now i have one village.. and i think i wan to make it two... pls guy.. anybody can help me..?? Sad
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:38 pm

To find a second village, you need to build 3 settlers. To build 3 settlers, you need to have a residence or palace at level 10. Make sure you can collect 500+ resources per hour before you do this because it is very costly.
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Which spot is better?   second village.. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 5:16 pm

I was wondering which type of site would be better for a second village, one with a big (9/15) cropper or the ones with regular res?

Also on the topic, would it be better to be near ur 1st village or to spread out (for whatever reason/advantage I might not know of)? Question
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 6:03 pm

As for me, I picked a 15c village somewhat close by so I could supply it resources from my main village to make it grow faster. A 9c or 15c village is the best choice because it is harder to be conquered by others.
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 6:19 pm

wht makes it harder to conquered?
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 9:11 pm

Just the fact you can support many more troops there than any other village. Many other players who have a 15c village tend to have thousands of troops there, making it a stronghold.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:20 pm

psychoinsomniac wrote:
Just the fact you can support many more troops there than any other village. Many other players who have a 15c village tend to have thousands of troops there, making it a stronghold.

i agree you really need croppers for troops (lol i learnt that from Rotor since im a newbie and all) anyway im aiming for a 9 cropper because that way it also gives me more of the other resources and also its closer to my village. im about to take now actually.
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 11:45 pm

On another note, if you are playing as romans, and you attack and take over (for example) a gaul village, do you then play as your main village romans and the second village as gauls or are they anexed into romans ?

Perhaps a noob question, but then again it was delivered by a noob Wink
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:20 am

no the village will be roman. but what i want to know is what happens to the trappers or earth walls or other buildings that only certain races have. lets say im roman and i take a gallish town with a paliside and trappers, what happens to those?
Back to top Go down
rotor

rotor

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 2:53 am

You have to research the troops again in the academy to be roman troops, the whole village will be roman and you lose the trapper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

second village.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: second village..   second village.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

second village..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: