~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~

Go down 
+3
Vezz
slash69
werdna serroted
7 posters
AuthorMessage
werdna serroted

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ Empty
PostSubject: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 8:30 pm

I NOT TO SURE WHO IS THE LEADER OF AFS BECAUSE RIKKA DOSE THE EMBASSY BUT ROTOR RUNS THE ALLIANCE

I WANT TO NO WHO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE THE LEADER

(for who you want to be the leader it can be anyone inthe alliance)

THANK YOU ALL lol! lol! afro afro afro afro I LIKE AFROS drunken
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 3:47 am

rikka i think. rotor and jcaeser are the co leaders. Rikka usually hands out the orders and rotor and jcaeser do the communicating. (just a guess not sure but i no that rikkas the boss)
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:57 am

well, the thing is they're all good friends so basically they r a council of leaders
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:34 pm

yes, i agree.
Back to top Go down
Fumigator

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:06 am

While we're asking questions about the alliance....

What is up with the different AFS allianaces? How many different versions of AFS are there, and what are the relationships between them? Also, what are our goals? Are we working toward something in particular? Do we have any ambitions? There are quite a number of players with multiple villages and I have to assume that these players are gearing up for the end game. Where do the leaders of the alliance sit with planning for end game?
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:37 am

fumigator, our leaders are J.caeser, rikka and rotor i think. we have different AFS alliances because each alliance has a limit of how many members it can have, so its still the same one big alliance. and our goal, like all the other alliances is to take the World Wonder and win the server by reaching the 100lv World Wonder first. hope that answers your questions.
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:54 pm

I can imagine the 3 of them smiling (maybe even laughing their @$$ off) thinking of whts going on this thread... clown lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:51 am

lol true
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 10:11 pm

Well, in game and after I joined I had BS joining the forum and of course had no where to go for an answer except of course to Rotor, in game he said he would do what he could do and now. well, something bloody worked. So, without knowing fully all o the info I probably I should know, I would have to say Rotor Wink

Results = perseption and apparenty 90% of perception is reality and without going quantum on this the formuala has proved itself Wink
Back to top Go down
rotor

rotor

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

Hello all

To answer your questions, Rikka is the founder of the alliance and thus has overall say, myself and J.ceaser are co-leaders and run it. Heidi and Nonte as well as others also help. Each alliance can only have 60 memebers in it max, so wings are created to allow for extra memebers and then an external forum was created to allow all members to communicate.

The goal of travian is different for each player, some to make friends and play an addictive war game, for me its trying to compete when the Natars are released and the WW (world wonder plans) are up for graps. For those that dont know the first alliance to get level 100 WW wins. This is very very hard and you need the help of many players, thus the need for confederations. The afs alliance is currently confederated with the BGS group of allainces ( look then up in game if you dont know them ) and at the moment this is where our plans are, but this is travian and anythink can happen.

Along the way players are lost and new players are found, we are still in the early stages of this server and things are starting to heat up. The major allainces are steaking there ground and preparing for end game, for those that are keen for war, it will come no matter what, so built your cities and build your armies and play smart, because 2 or 3 months work can go down the drain in a short amount of time

Oh and remember to have fun, its and unpredictable game so roll with the punches

rotor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~   WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF ~A.F.S~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: