~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonder of the world

Go down 
+3
j.caesar
bobafett
nonte
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nonte

nonte

Wonder of the world Empty
PostSubject: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 2:06 pm

Do you know the goal in this game??.. Suspect
..many players don't.. Neutral
..they just try to get their population up without knowing the goal.
The goal of this game is the wonder of the world. Like a Star @ heaven
What happens when the server is coming to an end is....Natars are released and players have to conquer the Natarian villages...Natars are very powerful tribes with many troops..as they are hard to attack..those villages are where the Wonders can be built. The first alliance to get their World Wonder to level 100 will win the game and end the server.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bobafett

bobafett

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 6:44 pm

wht happens after the server ends?
Do we like go to Travian heaven/hell? lol!

But seriously, what happens? scratch
Back to top Go down
j.caesar

j.caesar

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 8:48 pm

ok the game is about what nonte said getting a world wounder defending it against every other alliances pluss naters Smile imposable for most players to be honest i seen a good player send 17000 imps an 1000 E.C at a world wounder holder an there wasnt even a battle report Sad his troops just got slaterd

some people,s goal is just too survive the server an start again on another but the ending is still the same they stop us doing enything like upgrading building an building troops till the server shuts down quite borring realy thats why i went on a mission with rikka an evilsue Wink ...... personaly i like farming an enjoy helping others get started so they can enjoy the game an have fun fighting others lol

just please dont play the game like sim city it is far from sims this is real people with real mood swings an tempers who most of the time have an army to back up there words ...

all in all though things on travian should be taken with a sence of humor its just a game that thousands of people play an it all comes down to learning how to play it untill your confident in your own abilaty as a player
Back to top Go down
Vezz

Vezz

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 10:06 pm

when do you think the wonder of the world is giu=ng to be set up?
Back to top Go down
j.caesar

j.caesar

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:46 pm

ages yet an we all get a message when the natars are coming in to the game ..but to be honest there not all that much compared to some of the huge players on the game once they have taken over a natar village...... but the trick to getting a natar village is to have chifes/senators to over take a natar village..once sombody takes over a natar village the rest of the alliance found a village around that player to help him (world wounders aint won by 1 player alone its one by team work)

the thing is travian is a game were you can make your own private goals or you can share them with friends and succed or fail together (there is always another server to try again )
Back to top Go down
nonte

nonte

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 5:37 pm

To be honest..I really didn't know that much about the game.. Very Happy
..i'm a newb.. i was taken by surprise when i found out ..so i posted
this to let all the other new players know..and i've seen a world wonder
finish on youtube.com... it's really creepy. pale . but thanks for the info. Smile
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 10:22 am

yeh i agree people shouldnt play travian like simcity. this is a war game after all
Back to top Go down
MadmanMac

MadmanMac

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 12:30 am

I look forward to the time we, as an alliance build that bugger, go grab a cpl o beers and start lookin for a nwly opened server Wink

and as to the "sim city" comment, surey an aliance is an even balance of those as attack and those as supply. I have tried both methods and they fail miserably unless you are working closely with someone else. Try to feed an army with iron and you will end up with a pile of iron Wink Iol

If you cant work it out from that then, well, good luck.

Befoire any good army is a very strict and true supply line.
Back to top Go down
dzadza

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 3:58 am

nonte wrote:
Do you know the goal in this game??.. Suspect
..many players don't.. Neutral
..they just try to get their population up without knowing the goal.
The goal of this game is the wonder of the world. Like a Star @ heaven
What happens when the server is coming to an end is....Natars are released and players have to conquer the Natarian villages...Natars are very powerful tribes with many troops..as they are hard to attack..those villages are where the Wonders can be built. The first alliance to get their World Wonder to level 100 will win the game and end the server.
Very Happy

you'll get to see something like this

Wonder of the world Travian

and if you are really lucky (as I was in this case), your alliance will win ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder of the world   Wonder of the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder of the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: