~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resources and Reinforcements

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slash69

slash69

Resources and Reinforcements Empty
PostSubject: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 12:47 pm

Hey lucky for people im feeling pretty charitable at the moment so if you want me to attack someone, want resources or reinforcements ask here. Sadly i cant offer much since i only have 170 pop but still ill help if i can, but ill only send it to people who really need it. If you're already a high pop then theres probably no point in asking. I would prefer if your pop was at least lower than mine because then i know that you actually need help. afro afro afro

EDIT: oops i meant 140 pop i was looking at the thing that shows your pop including your army.
Back to top Go down
rock-n-roll

rock-n-roll

PostSubject: need some help   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 2:07 am

hello to you

i could plese use some reinforcement help.i will be so happy.
thanks (hopeful me) flower
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:08 pm

ok what do you need? defense, offense troops
Back to top Go down
shinigami capt.

shinigami capt.

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 3:01 pm

are you still getting attacked Rock'n'roll?... no i don't think so... what do you need troops for? i'm only about 3 minutes away. if you need me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/9tailjeza
skarp

skarp

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:56 am

hi im new and have just sent my only 5 troops to reinforce someone in the afs i have 1 left Crying or Very sad and could really do with some troops for raids any will be fine if i could get some
Back to top Go down
skarp

skarp

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:58 am

oh lol he died i think guy with 4 pop. killed him while he was raiding how does that work??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 3:45 am

you cant actually send troops for other people to use, only for reinforcements for their village (they defend the village) but the person i send them to cant actually control them. oh and also, raiding with troops alone doesnt kill a village. you need to conquer it, so he probably just got deleted or deleted himself.
Back to top Go down
9tailfox

9tailfox

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 11:34 am

are you still feeling generous? cause... i want really want to research the equites imperatoris but... it's kind of expensive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/9tailjeza
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 10:26 am

ok but later because i need to upgrade some stuff first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resources and Reinforcements   Resources and Reinforcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resources and Reinforcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~-
Jump to: