~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The break down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ToeFuNinja

The break down Empty
PostSubject: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:51 am

Here is the current break down of the new wings, you can let me know if your name is not on the list, im sure i missed a few.

Wing-1:(59)
phsycobob,hiro,CARMELL0,dragonblade,nickm526,Kahuna,fredman 900,anje,cecille,Darth Rich,Pele,Keroberos,wendy86,Markus Ahilies,leabo,passingas,alanagah,Prairie Gal,longshiwei,wordloch,vin2,norm,Uncut Dragon,CHA-CHA,TribalWarrior,deathstic901,StepAside,teepee,Shen,Luke Von Rose,Lanky23,ClaudiusMaximus,Herod,ctlee3,J_Bourne,ToeFuNinja,jolthax,versa,Zaraki Kenpachi,Sir Edmund,Plonk,Pinkshadow,fiza_chief,kiler2000,snowangel,monkeyland,aluhkoreng,The_ClassiC,manchild,deadlydream,BiG BrotheR,HarryBoo,CJL,caksz,jazd,Mad Max,Benjamin95,stabwhisky,vivianc

Wing-2:(60)
DeathT0All,Seminole96,PreenutA,foss,elfrodite,peckerslap,walkingtechie,Gastropoda,Mattomb,Tigirus,Thurik,bj40,Turkish Ian,c0unsel,manuel,fantasy87,lembuijo,holins,darrin,joeyew,Icigur,Xplosion,Hadrian,Zach The Great,lewsam,prior,d3wish,gravy,alinaki,tokizy,MonkeySkull,Rotwang,prometheus6,blackwitchcat,evilsue,msmangominyee,sasa123,Imperial Guard,timujin,Limeņa,PMF,Xavo,ogiaquino,wolvarine,John Doe,Pertmywert,travian_10_10,edward911124,gotadagua,vanda,Medraeric,Brombeer,rakuen,jojy,pandorasbox,benoitre,cikof,lolage,thefoxman,hiyapal

Wing-3:(60)
dikavas,lagwag0n666,Medraeric,Don Dzikus,Drazha,Unbreakable,pappir,nowai,king,Fye,robbert,Sama,Kole,nukka,Ozzymir,Heatmiser,WarriorAngel,lord barnes,samiotis,Fredodo,lordlight,paladrons,Ltq,dnncrew,MrMisDemeanor,rizyugioh,Natrixian,TenaciousGeo,killercars,izzy high,Naughty,Van Hansi,longshot,july,evilfang,Kikoune,Dalec4,delenda est,Demyer,medave,jrcuteme,chelly,Omma,Marcus Scaurus,DUBBS,Tjocco,Gbaz,JoltinJosephius,Dalec4,keturah,Maimutica,johnrr,put3ska,karlo,sober,cisero,firemage1000,Gresnik,Timmy553,panztiaros

Wing-4:(60)
slash69,Rotor,Vitalstatistix,Mojtaba,dzadza,Dread Knight,N1co,A_lops,bobafett,caspian,CamVeQuan,maxwong,NoNTE,brazilian_hunk,Out Of Law,wenlong,sazutom,Parchesi,pamelita,Minajay,Vezz,Xkr,GreenHero,sureality,roberts,Lady Pontiac,Abuhasak,j.caesar,techno legion,ljjam,Sandarwarrior,heart_less,seela85,kacaanu,Fumigator,Lexmond,soccer2,neglection,jss,gawain,Ceri,Narudo,belzy,Deadman,sikwithit,graycoffee,sabinut,nortynessy,MYT,Fury,nampaking,bn408,novaman2,kaylwitit,seanshare,aks,oztrik3r,ABCDE,Tree Shadow,Hoare

Wing-5:
All others, mainly those who are in the north. If you are in the south and not on this list (i know there are a few) you should contact me.
For now it looks like Wing-5 will be the catch all wing for the people who got left out... then after this merger smooths out I will tweak the member list of each wing.

Last edited by ToeFuNinja on Sat 23 Aug 2008, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:56 am

Also, we will be needing leaders for each wing.

Currently im thinking about this arrangement:

Wing-1: ToeFuNinja

Wing-2: alinaki

Wing-3: (none yet)

Wing-4: j.caesar

Wing-5: (none yet)

We need a leader for Wing-3 and Wing-5. I know that Wing-3 is mainly Zen players so I would guess it would come from them. But if any of you are in Wing-3 and want a leadership role let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kahuna

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 7:19 pm

I'm not in wing 3 but I can take a lead position if you still need someone.
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:23 pm

ok i finally got a hold of some Zen leadership for Wing-3... it will be Heatmiser

Thanks tho... and there is space still for co-leadership positions if you are interested in a leadership role.
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:57 am

cool, im in a wing with most of the people i know
Back to top Go down
Zach The Great

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 5:38 pm

So do we have a rough estimate of when this is all going to be happening?
Back to top Go down
ToeFuNinja

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 7:14 pm

Im hoping to start it tomorrow (monday)..

Toe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The break down Empty
PostSubject: Re: The break down   The break down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The break down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: