~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MM] : Merger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToeFuNinja

[MM] : Merger Empty
PostSubject: [MM] : Merger   [MM] : Merger I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 8:52 am

Hello, fellow warriors!

Just a bit of news to keep everyone informed.

Talks are going well with the unification merger. We are working to merge U.C. (2 wings) and AFS (3 wings) and Zen (3 wings) and KTU (1 wing) together. So far just about everyone agrees they would like to do such a merger. KTU (which was KTI) is currently merging with union and said that after its is all smoothed out then they would probably want to join our grand unification, so they might be a little late.

If all this merging works out right we should have around 336 members in this alliance.

I will start arranging everyone geographically and making wings based on geographic locations.

I need to know:

1) Who is interested in leadership.

2) Who has a level 15 or better Embassy.

3) Ideas for a name of this new alliance. Currently, I was just thinking about calling it ToeFu. But, thats cause of in inside joke on server 5. LOL! The other name I was tossing around was Grand Unified Alliance or GUA. Let me know what you guys think.

Toe
Back to top Go down

[MM] : Merger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: