~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AFS THE FUTURE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c0unsel

AFS THE FUTURE Empty
PostSubject: AFS THE FUTURE   AFS THE FUTURE I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:34 pm

Hello my fellow teammates. Im glad to have had this time with you and that we were able to pull together a little closer. But, the time has come to decide how to get in a position to be building a wonder. Unfortunately, AFS is not powerful enough to be able to build a wonder. The powers that be are WBBI, MDS, UNIRO, Serbia, Legacy, BGS, FCS and LOS (plus a few random ones). These are the alliances that will be battling it out to win this server. As you all may know any of these alliances could crush us with out a thought. Our only hope is for a merger of our alliance into a bigger alliance. Preferably one of the ones listed here. Right now we are investigating our options and talking to some alliances. There is also talk of merging parts of Zen and KTI together with us as we do this. So, please no attacking alliances that start with Zen or KTI. At some point we will probably be reorganizing the structure of AFS. But, right now the ball has just started to roll and we dont have any more information at this time. Please, keep up the good work, grow and stay active. I must express the need to grow fast now! We will send out more MMs as information starts to accumulate.

For right now, we need to know who is interested in leadership positions and also who has a sizable embassy.
Please IGM c0unsel or ToeFuNinja with this information.

Also, we know that many of you are getting proposals to goto other alliances. Please hold off on accepting those proposals for the time being. Instead, encourage those alliances to talk to us about merger possibilities. If those alliances are interested in merger they should contact c0unsel or ToeFuNinja. There is no reason to be ripped apart into pieces when we can stay together.

Peace! and godspeed!
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

AFS THE FUTURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFS THE FUTURE   AFS THE FUTURE I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:39 am

lol these speechs of yours are always a good read
Back to top Go down

AFS THE FUTURE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: