~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
c0unsel

WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER Empty
PostSubject: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 2:45 am

Fellow soldiers

The war with Zen is over.

Let me share wuith you an extract from a communique received from their leader recently

.. I will bow to your alliance for the sake of our members.. I still believe only a fool fights a battle he knows he cannot win.. in this case I don't see any way of winning it.. if you leave our members I will be under your command when you call...

Not only did we destroy at least 1 village in its entireity, NUMEN lives no more, we also created several farms, now kicked from Zen-PF. Further, we wiped out a couple of their huge armies and can be certain we wont be facing a threat from them in the forseeable future.

Now is not the time for complacency, however. The times of watching the world go by peacefully have gone. If this brief war taught you anything it should be that population matters little, army size is what counts. Can you all redouble your efforts to increase your army so when the next war arrives, as it surely must, we will be ready.

From this point on all attacks vs Zen-PF should cease. No new attacks should go out. If there are Zen-PF members who were your farms, or have become your farms since this conflict began, IGM me the details and we will organize getting them kicked. There should be no new unauthorized attacks on Zen-PF though.

Keep up the good work all

c0unsel
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

ok but i already have fakes sent out and its too late to cancel them because they were sent last night (my time)
Back to top Go down
sureality

PostSubject: Re: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 4:00 am

me too...I have three fake attacks out there.

I have one attack that will resolve in 24 minutes, another in four hours and the last in 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: IMG your target   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 6:39 am

I have my final 4 x long range attacks heading uncut dragon's way, but I've sent him an img letting him know they're single solider decoys. He sent me an appreciative note back. You guys could do the same to your targets.
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ?   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 4:59 am

If the war is over howcome a Zen member is still attacking me Don Dziskus from Zen
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Re: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:18 am

Coincidence - he's just farming you.
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ...   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:42 am

Isn't that a little bit insulting after the war you'll just let him farm your weaker members sure i'm not that strong but I still have afs in my name shouldnt that mean something...
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

PostSubject: Re: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 11:18 am

afs members are not farms. Im on this.
Back to top Go down
jrcuteme

PostSubject: ...   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

c0unsel wrote:
afs members are not farms. Im on this.

thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER   WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR WITH ZEN PF OVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-