~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im confused??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwin

Im confused?? Empty
PostSubject: Im confused??   Im confused?? I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 1:56 am

Why is cOuncel attacking walking techie, has their been some sort of upset?
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

Im confused?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im confused??   Im confused?? I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 2:48 am

he had the misfortune to be adjacent to cheekychops, who ive been hitting all day. It was a case of friendly fire, or in other words a missclick. I shall be sending him resources to make up for his losses. A genuine case of friendly fire - hey in war mistakes happen. The good news is I sent 347 cats today against Cheeky chops in total. Had i missclicked those, walkingtech would no longer be with us.

c0unsel
Back to top Go down
walking-techie

Im confused?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im confused??   Im confused?? I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 9:02 pm

c0unsel wrote:
he had the misfortune to be adjacent to cheekychops, who ive been hitting all day. It was a case of friendly fire, or in other words a missclick. I shall be sending him resources to make up for his losses. A genuine case of friendly fire - hey in war mistakes happen. The good news is I sent 347 cats today against Cheeky chops in total. Had i missclicked those, walkingtech would no longer be with us.

c0unsel

halleluluah !!!! Smile Smile Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im confused?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im confused??   Im confused?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im confused??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: