~afs~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alliance

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Northern BattleFront

Go down 
+3
Darwin
Vitalstatistix
walking-techie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
walking-techie

Northern BattleFront Empty
PostSubject: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

Hi Team,

Sure you must have recieved the first orders for the war on ZEN - PF,

With a furious war cry and the glorious battle horn blowing,

armies are now moving towards ZEN - PF borders, let the enemy understand , the power of this team

Attacks have been sent again BIg Brother by me..armies will be on his doorstep in abt 1.45 hours

Post out your attacks and battle reports ,
so we can form a strategy,
they hav few good players and hence our coordinated attacks can open the first break in this war

wat do u say guys

Raise your Shields , Unsheath your swords, say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vitalstatistix

Vitalstatistix

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 9:51 am

I have sent 3 x false attacks against BiG BrotheR - due to arrive in 20hrs. He will have plenty to think about with your attacks coming in as well.
Back to top Go down
Darwin

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 10:44 am

Morning all, well that was a fun over night raid on Elfrodite from me!

Nearby villages feel free to now farm them at will!

I still have a load of troops on their way to Big Brother (it was over a 9 hour journey) looks like its not really needed now as I dont think he has any troops, but hey it might just shit them up a bit!

Any other attacks still waiting to go down?

It might be worth for the next time, having a load of scouts done first so we can pick suitable targets for each of us and arrange in advance who is attacking who. See for me because of the distance I wouldnt have been able to scout first without it all taking an extra day. And I wasnt about to send all my troops in to a player with 3 villages when It might be certain death. I did that once before and learnt the hard way!
Back to top Go down
walking-techie

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 11:24 am

first 3 waves... he knew us coming, so resources were shipped away.. prelimiary reports... has has a good wall, else 2 imps wouldnt hav died against zero troops

tood bad rams, catas currentky not part of me.. but soon tey will be Very Happy.. ten another go.. i will keep the guys scouted so reprots keep coming in
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 12:33 pm

can you post a scout report please? i read the forum later than you guys due to time differences so by the time i knew about these attacks they probably had reinforcments up and running.
Back to top Go down
c0unsel

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 2:08 pm

The war is progressing nicely and plans are afoot. I will keep you all posted as to the details. You will all be able to check the attacks tab to see battle reports as they come in. A full war report will be posted in due course.

For now feel free to raid any nearby Zen as well as sending fake attacks out. Tepee of the following villages:

Sacred_Gate (Capital) 698 (169|-252)
Mystic_Peak 555 (172|-251)
Phoenix 336 (177|-252)
My_PaD 211 (176|-260)

should begin to feel our presence so please ensure he is included in any fakes you send out.

As to how the war progresses as i indicated, plans are afoot. Troop counts from alliance members are still coming in. If you havent replied yet, get on it. It is important that when we attack we attack in a coordinated fashion. Please dont launch a major offensive without notifying me. This is not going to be a drawn out war of attrition with huge losses all round but an example of the whole alliance acting as one. You will be informed of your orders in due course.

For security issues, please do not post our troop numbers in any battle reports you post, nor should you discuss specific raid targets here.

happy hunting

c0unsel
Back to top Go down
slash69

slash69

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 3:14 pm

thx for that info.
Back to top Go down
psychoinsomniac

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 5:53 pm

I am still waiting for my attack to hit because I am so far away from their villages. Good thing I sent calvary. Cool
Back to top Go down
HarryBoo

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 8:31 pm

hi all,
my villages are smack bang in the middle of 6 or 7 zen members... CJL, bigbrother, the classic to name but a few... im building scouts as quick as i can. in a day or two ill be gathering accurate troop counts from the zen local to me for you to study and act upon as u desire

boo
Back to top Go down
walking-techie

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 9:06 pm

thnx boo.. and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern BattleFront   Northern BattleFront I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern BattleFront
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~afs~ :: AFS section-
Jump to: